2. Bingeing old favorite shows on Netflix.
3. Making desserts that are neither cheap nor healthy.
4. Sleeping. (When my child allows.)
5. Being so at peace with living in a messy house that I don't even feel the need to clean it.
6. Eating cookies.
7. Exceeding the grocery budget in a big way. (Go big or go home, I say.)
8. Being tempted by the train wreck that is "The Bachelorette" but NOT WATCHING. (Usually.)
9. Reading more mysteries instead of the wonderful historical novel my mom loaned me over a year ago. (Sorry, Mom.)
10. Loving my baby. That makes up for everything else, right?